Big Dog Resurrection..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh looked at you picss and seen yours was straight you must have changed it after that pic. Yes its in a straight adjuster and it don't pinch put the rubber lint over to help kinking and protect the cable...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

The forum was dead last night and I went back and reread a lot of builds. I know its been awhile since you updated your build but I cant wait to see the new plastics and the hammertone frame gonna be sweet, I haven't ever seen a hammertone frame thumbs up.

The forum was dead last night and I went back and reread a lot of builds. I know its been awhile since you updated your build but I cant wait to see the new plastics and the hammertone frame gonna be sweet, I haven't ever seen a hammertone frame thumbs up.

Oh its gonna happen soon bro! Just dont know when????:evilface:

I thought this was the ''Big Dog Resurrection'' not the Little Kitty Nap Time,,hahahahahaha i kill me!!:haha:

Im going to run it one more summer and do it this fall I have a **** load of parts to put on! Put it this way its gonna be bad ass!:eek:

I am stoked to see the new look!! I have my up's and down's too, One minute im all for it then just a flip of a switch bills come up, Ect. and I lose all focus on my builds. This weather here is killin me out'' Hopefully mine are done by spring.

I am stoked to see the new look!! I have my up's and down's too, One minute im all for it then just a flip of a switch bills come up, Ect. and I lose all focus on my builds. This weather here is killin me out'' Hopefully mine are done by spring.

I hear ya there man! The broken ankle kinda screwed me but I'm at 90% Im finally jogging on the tread mill and things are getting better. I rode it yesterday in minus 15 weather and it just loved the cold air lol. I cant wait to give it the new look too. haha

Cool deal Jeff, looking fwd to seeing what you have in store for us. My bike still stay about the same, hell I didn't really get to ride it much after it was finished last year. I hope to enjoy it this year.

Whats going on bro!? Havent heard from ya! How was christmas and the new year!! I hear ya with not riding much but Im back in the saddle again and ready to go lol. I will enjoy it this year for sure!:tup:

Latest posts

Back