Big Dog Resurrection..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This TUSK nerfs have always been my favorite. I had a set on one of my original builds.

Well Ive been putting off adding my CFM air box and Custom intake and Mikuni VM 38mm carb Till I did the 388 but I said the hell with it and put it on heres some pics..

Last edited:
Also got some some spare parts from bassfisher stock seat like my original stock heel guards put them all on to the new seat cove I have can wait till I put new plastics on so heres what she looks like now..Thanks Gary!!

Lookin good bro. Where'd ya get the cfm? Ebay? I been thinking about getting one and a banshee rear shock.

Lookin good bro. Where'd ya get the cfm? Ebay? I been thinking about getting one and a banshee rear shock.

Yup ebay I can get you the link in a few I'm not sure if it will fit with the banshee shock though it will with the raptor though but u have to put 1/4 by 1/2 inch spacers in the back to lift the air box a little

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

I read in another thread on here that the cfm is the only one that will work with the banshee shock without modifying it. I think deadlast said that IIRC.

Also got some some spare parts from bassfisher stock seat like my original stock heel guards put them all on to the new seat cove I have can wait till I put new plastics on so heres what she looks like now..Thanks Gary!!

No problem i like the side frame guard where is it from

Latest posts

Back