Big Dog Resurrection..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please tell lol

Well the problem with these ones I have was the bottom of the shock when its fully sprung it will hit the upper a arm so I adjusted my upper heim joint in and adjusted the a arm adjustment out till your shock clears or you can modify your mount which I will do sometime there in and work and dont bind so Im good to go!!

I have a pair of 660 fronts but they are a 1/2" too long

doesn't yours steer hard with the fronts flipped?
I flipped mine and the steering sucked so I flipped them back again

I have a pair of 660 fronts but they are a 1/2" too long

doesn't yours steer hard with the fronts flipped?
I flipped mine and the steering sucked so I flipped them back again

I had 660s in the front just took them off.. the X shocks are 1 1/4 longer than them lol. Mine dosent steer hard had a lot of bump steer but I have a stabilizer in so its not bad at all you get use to it..

Part of the problem with the bump-steer is your caster setting. If I understand how you got the shocks to fit, you adjusted the inner mounting hiems correct? Bumps-steer can be slowed, or gotten rid of completely, by adding more positive caster to the alignment. You want the upper ball joint to be BEHIND the lower ball joint.

Part of the problem with the bump-steer is your caster setting. If I understand how you got the shocks to fit, you adjusted the inner mounting hiems correct? Bumps-steer can be slowed, or gotten rid of completely, by adding more positive caster to the alignment. You want the upper ball joint to be BEHIND the lower ball joint.

Exactly Pat..

thats how I have mine(top ball joint behind lower ball joint) it's just when I flip my front wheels to make it wider the steering gets a little stiffer most likely because of the extra 3" of width

thats how I have mine(top ball joint behind lower ball joint) it's just when I flip my front wheels to make it wider the steering gets a little stiffer most likely because of the extra 3" of width

I really dont have bump steer til I get into big rocks and logs other than that its fine and my steerings pretty easy alittle stiffer with the damper but what are you gonna do lol.. I have mine that way too

I think your going to like the carb man. I have a 38mm a/s on my R. I hear they hit hard on the bottom end on a 2 smoke, so it should bring a bit more power to your 4 poke!!! I love my vm over the stock carb and its a 2 stroke carb as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your going to like the carb man. I have a 38mm a/s on my R. I hear they hit hard on the bottom end on a 2 smoke, so it should bring a bit more power to your 4 poke!!! I love my vm over the stock carb and its a 2 stroke carb as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you there plus Im very familiar with that carb my 3 Yz 490s have the 39.5mm but same exact carb.

Well I took the quad to my secret place and let me tell you it handles 100 times better I blasted the whoops and yhe burms and a few small jumps its a different machine! There were a few younger guys there and they just couldnt stop looking at the big dog.. The one had a 400ex and he said your warrior would smoke my ex and then asked what I had done and was like wow I want one now lol! But anyway its pretty sick now with the motor running flawless and the suspension set up right its insain!!:evilface: And thanks for all the advice guys I appreciate it!:tup:

where did u get those air scoops? and was they made for the warrior?

Have my new seat cover just have to put in on as soon as Im able to get around..Gonna look sweet when I put new plastics on it!!:evilface:

Back