Best Trail Mods?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure bout the Blaster, but I know the 01 Rappy 660 will fit perfectly and a Banshee will fit with a little mod to the airbox, both are better then the Warriors.

you guys are a bunch of d-bags, you say i have no knolwage but you guys dont even no me so shut the **** up. I work on my friends Z all the time you can even ask 93warriorridr, he rides with me all the time and always sees me working on our friend Z it is the biggest peace of **** ever. Ive ridin it so many times and i bet half of you fuckers have never ridin one anyways let alown rebuild one and ride it every weekend along with 12 different kinds of wheelers so i think i know a little bit more then half of you fuckers. Seriously if you like them thats fine but if you say i dont no anything maybe beucase my age or becuase you think you know everything you can go shove it up your ass. Ive probly been in more engines then half you spoiled brats will do in your whole life.

**** YOU all im done with this i will take a z anyday and woop its ass and wont break nearly as many times as it eather.

Relax big guy, nobody's picken on you, nor is anyone questioning your intellagence. You were arguing your facts we were arguing our facts, thats called a discussion. The majority of us on here post based on our personnal experience, which happen to also be our opinions.

[quote:1aqb78dr]If any machine sounds like it's gonna blow up, it's the Warrior....lol. Damn noisy valves never stop making noise.
true dat..... This thread is rediculous iv agreeded with eveything that people have said except for teamexileracing due to his lack of knowledge about the 400's and what there about which then leads me to think that he is pulling stuff out of his ass...[/quote:1aqb78dr]

Hmmm you say noone is picking on me or my intellagence, umm what is that **** then, Maby if mr. Deadaim wasnt such a dead head and set me off i wouldnt has said any of this but i takes one know it all to change everything, I have changed my thoughts thoughout this thread and i have been proved wrong, but i have stuck up for my self and what i think is wrong about what you think but i never said any of you didnt know anything like deadaim did. He can go **** him self, i respect everyone that respects me, and he didnt so i went off.

luke does know what he's talking about and so do i. I ride with him and I have seen him work on our friend dannys z. while i have not ridden it i still know a little about it. i also agree with him on most of his complaints about the z, but i don't think it's a complete piece of ****. the swingarm is a pain in the ass and i understand everyone on here's just arguing their opinions on the z. luke, stop yelling at everyone. everyone else, stop saying luke doesn't know what he's doing because he probably does know more than most of you, but he might not... i think he's just a little pissed right now which i would be too if someone said that to me. you guys probably had your parents buy your quad for you and probably never even cracked the motor open. im done.

holy **** i forgot that we were on someones thread that has nothing to do with this 400 conversation lets stop it on here and make a new thread about this or finish up. Im done if everone else is after yamarider responds.

Sorry 99warriorrider

Take your own advice and GTFO MY INTERWEBS! I thought we settled this and now you are resorting to name calling. I have ridden many Z's too, and none of them have had problems. Well one did but it was caused by a bad roll. So drop it. I didn't mind before but this is getting out of hand.

you guys are a bunch of d-bags, you say i have no knolwage but you guys dont even no me so shut the **** up. I work on my friends Z all the time you can even ask 93warriorridr, he rides with me all the time and always sees me working on our friend Z it is the biggest peace of **** ever. Ive ridin it so many times and i bet half of you fuckers have never ridin one anyways let alown rebuild one and ride it every weekend along with 12 different kinds of wheelers so i think i know a little bit more then half of you fuckers. Seriously if you like them thats fine but if you say i dont no anything maybe beucase my age or becuase you think you know everything you can go shove it up your ass. Ive probly been in more engines then half you spoiled brats will do in your whole life.

**** YOU all im done with this i will take a z anyday and woop its ass and wont break nearly as many times as it eather.

wow, the big bad 15 year old can say naughty words and insult people over the internet... tough

I truly believe you are pullling 90% of this out of your ass, because you came into this with your mind set that warriors are best. That's total crap if you think you can make a warrior a better machine for the same amount of money. I spent $4,000 in aftermarket on mine to make it a better performing machine than the z. Add that to the $5,000 price of a new warrior... i think you can do the rest of the math. The z400 only costs a few hundred more than a new raptor 350, but is an all-around better performer.

Oh, and our parents bought us our quads? That's the kind of argument a 12 year old would start to begin with, and at least half of use here, including myself, earned every penny that went into our machines.

You kids are ridiculous :(

i'v earned every penny thats gone into my warrior, my snowmobile, ect also, so i think for alot of us that isnt even an argument. Im with Yamarider on this one. I think its funny how hes trying to get the last say.

my parents have never bought me anything for my bike and i have done all the work myself. I know that some of the guys on this cite have parents who buy everything for them though. I also think that luke got a little too offended over it but i think we should all just let it go and let 99warriorridr have his thread back.

some good trail mods for your warrior would be a smaller front sprocket for more low end torque, some beefy tires like you were already talking about getting, a better pair of front shocks, and a big front bumper and definately full skids(a-arms,chassis,swingarm). If you don't have any engine mods yet, you could look into some parts that would give you some more torque like a webcams or hotcams stage1 cam, high comp. piston, k&n/jet kit, and pipe. The web cam is better though from what i hear. I was looking into getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back