Beer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could get a Labatt's Blue here in Alabama!:argh:

Labatt's blue.. lmao
I remember stealing those outta the fridge when I was a kid. My dad was pissed!!

I'm partial to Big Rock Grasshopper. If you like Canadian beer you gotta check this stuff out!!
It's made from wheat, and is really good beer. :iagree:

Last edited:
If you guys was wondering what a guy from Alabama knew about Canadian beer. Well, my Navy ship was a reserve trainer out of Staten Island,NY so for about a year every two weeks we would go to either Halifax or the Bahamas. Beer in Canada, rum in the Bahamas!! That was the life!!

Yuengling 4 Life! Guinness is always a good go to too. I also love mico brewery beers, anything usually in a IPA or lager.

Bud Light Platinum is my newest addiction for beer. Love that I dont have to drink a 12 pack just to catch a buzz. Ill drink Corona if some one else is buying!!!! LOL

Lake Erie Monster by Great Lake brewery is wicked good and its 9%. Serra Nevada Bigfoot, 10% and also good. Im a fan of high alcohol brews.

Light beers make me sick, litterally. Tried the platnum, wasn't impressed. Can't stand corona, skunk beer. Tried bl lime, bleugh. Only other beer I can drink is Heineckin. Closest thing to Rolling Rock. I've gotten more friends to like Rolling Rock. Just a good Lager.

Yuengling lager for my usual beer, dogfish head indian brown for when i want a heavy beer that will get you wrecked!! over 7% and its flavored with brown sugar :slayer:

Killian's Irish red! Been a fan since I was 15

Latest posts

Back