Beer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me tell ya! i gotta lil blood in my alcohol system =] they're is ALWAYS a couple beer coolers strapped in the bed of the puppy! and i'm from Georgia so the only damn thing aloud in the is BL! and coors if someone else is buying haha but'll i'll drink about anything as long as it has alcohol in it :)

home made red wine with half the jar of white lightning, that **** messe you up so fast, any one try samual adams octoberfest?

i used to like it, i find it flavorless now, i prefer winter lager myself. thats my favorite, but with most sam adams, the trick is to pour it into a glass, the flavors get stronger once it gets out of the bottle.

You want something that'll put you on your ass? My friends dad makes "apple pie". That **** tastes good, but it'll melt the hair off your chest. E&J brandy is good. Always like that around the holidays. That with a nice cigar is tastefull to say the least.

i used to like it, i find it flavorless now, i prefer winter lager myself. thats my favorite, but with most sam adams, the trick is to pour it into a glass, the flavors get stronger once it gets out of the bottle.

B/c you can smell it bro! Sam Adams is a Very hoppy beer. Prolly best for someone who drinks beer a good bit. Blue Moon has a "harvest Moon".

B/c you can smell it bro! Sam Adams is a Very hoppy beer. Prolly best for someone who drinks beer a good bit. Blue Moon has a "harvest Moon".

i drink beer pretty much every day, ok EVERY day lol.

harvest moon is great!!! the first sip of the year of that stuff is always the best. now i can't wait for that season to get here lol

My friends dad makes "apple pie".

I make that too. Got the recipe from my aunt but I use everclear. This stuff is dangerous, its so good and easy to drink it'll get yah, next thing you know your pissin on the Christmas tree and the holiday ham gone.

I make that too. Got the recipe from my aunt but I use everclear. This stuff is dangerous, its so good and easy to drink it'll get yah, next thing you know your pissin on the Christmas tree and the holiday ham gone.

Yes it will! Very easy to drink. You'll be fugged up in NO TIME! But, boy does it tast good!

Back