Beer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches+moonshine let sit for a month or two=d**k in the dirt plus it tast better than beer and works alot quicker

I will come down there and buy that in bulk pat lol

Give me a heads up and I'll make sure there is enough for ya, lol!

Peaches+moonshine let sit for a month or two=d**k in the dirt plus it tast better than beer and works alot quicker

Fast acting beer is OK, but I prefer taking my time and savoring it. My body just can't handle drinking large amounts of beer in a short time. I do that and I'm sick for hours. Which is tolerable UNTIL the dry heaves start. That is the worst! I hate it but what ya gunna do! Not like I can quite! Well, I could but it wouldn't be as much fun. Lol. Let me take my time with a beer and I can kill a 12 pack most likely. Also, there are too many fun drinking games that make you loose count. Flip cup is my favorite! I kick ass at that game!

That it is man. Haven't lost yet! Loads of fun and easy to follow. The rules don't change from person to person, like beer pong.

If you guys was wondering what a guy from Alabama knew about Canadian beer. Well, my Navy ship was a reserve trainer out of Staten Island,NY so for about a year every two weeks we would go to either Halifax or the Bahamas. Beer in Canada, rum in the Bahamas!! That was the life!!
Thanks for your service to our country! My daughter is in the air force, and she is married to an alabama boy. Roll TIDE!!!!

I've never been much of a beer fan, Jameson whiskey to satisfy the irish in me! Or else a mug of red stag on the rocks!

anyone try "natural ice" that **** get u sick (5.9) i get 4 pacs at home 16 oz. (FLA) $2.50..................when times r tuff .....................it works:evilface::eek::eek:.............................................:T&H:............nawwww.................not that silly:haha: but it works! annyone thinkn of gettin married? imo dont

Had a couple qts of "apple pie". That **** is dangerous!! If you guys ever get around New Orleans, Abita is brewed right in the French quarters, and you have to pick up a sixer of "Blackened Voodoo" its stored in a cypress barrel before being bottled. ( cannot describe the taste). Red Stripe taste totally different in Jamaica than it does in the states. Fosters is good. Had some home brews around 10% that were real good.

Last edited:
The Canadian navy had beer machines on their ships!!! Just like a ******* coke machine, put your coins in and press a button, cold beer!!!

dam i drank beer in college that had "puzzles" on cap----it was nasty and strong--------------what the hell was that???? HELP

yup yup thats it!!!:iagree:

they still got that ****? or did i show my age?

The Canadian navy had beer machines on their ships!!! Just like a ******* coke machine, put your coins in and press a button, cold beer!!!

i helped a buddy at his friends shop on a sunday puttin his motor back in a car, got thirsty, so i put a quarter in COKE machine and i got a BUD! ...........it was down hill after that:haha: i went and got more quarters:tup:

Back