Beer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my grandpa... on both sides use to run shine... they taught me how to make it and make the georgia apple pie. when moonshine comes out as 200 proof it's not safe to drink so what you buy at 90-1-00 proof is cut with water to make it safe. well in the north ga mountains when we make apple pie instead of cutting it with water we cut it with apple cider... you talk about fucked UP! 120 proof apple pie :) damn i gotta make a trip back to GA soon.
me and a buncha friends (about 20 of us and only 3 over 21) were sittin in the walmart parkin lot one night and i had 3 cases of BL in the truck (2 on ice) and my brothers truck was the same and my buddy matt had $120 worth of liquor so the cops pull up asking what was going on and i go get a couple beers and offer em one and crack the top on one myself... damn i miss knowing all the cops. back home it wasn't nothing for 6-7 of us to go through 250 beers in one night... spend ALLL night out 4wheelin and drinking

spend ALLL night out 4wheelin and drinking[/QUOTE said:
Ah yes... the good ole days! used to sit on the play hills in the bottom of the bowls in glidden's pit, laying on the seat of the bike, with our heads on the handlebars looking at the stars... completely bombed and/or high as a kite!

My friends dad uses the cider to cut it, too. He loves his shine to much to **** it up with water. So do I! Watered down pussy bitch beer sucks!

Last edited:
pretty much anything from Great Lakes Brewing Co. i have a keg of Oktoberfest right now...mmm...liquid love!

We need a helmet that has a beer holder on it with straws for riding... Help ya stay energized ;)

2012-08-18134132.jpg
[/IMG]

Beer is God's way of showing us, he loves us!!!!!

Back