• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah did he put it back up...he ended it and said he was going to sell it to me for 250...if he relisted it im going to kick him in the nuts....that pisses me off.

No its the dennis kirk ebay store..dennis kirk is a huge retailer they sell items on ebay that they cant sell in there outlet store or through there catalog....I looked like 2 days ago and it was on there for like 300 bucks

screw that, i want it, noone has one, and i hate the long ass process to tighten your chain...im going to bid on it...ass hole....i asked himtoday what his BIN would be and he said 300....he said i could get it for 250 then 275, hes just going up with his price...idiot.

no hahaha the guy is soo stupid....noone bought it again....he keeps just relisting it. I told him 250 and he wont do it. He only has it up for 200 but i know hes going to rig the action and outbid me to try to get my price up. Douche. Well it doesnt matter hopefully it will still be on there when i get money, i just bought tires, rims, ims tank, and i might be getting fox floats or works pros...not sure yet.

word....well no one wants to make offers on this stuff???

500 for the swinger
400 for the shock
150 for the fronts

that was the same guy that outbidded me the last time i bid....i swear hes rigging them and thats one of his friends....hes not really selling them.

Latest posts

Back