• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright sorry guys i been dealing with christmas and finding a new job....for the skid i dont know....i think i told others 100 + shpping

I would love to have it but Just don't have the cash right now! If I could sell this 1990 CR 125 I have I would jump on it, know anyone who wants a clean low mile older CR?

how much you want for it? and where are you at? i have some friends trying to get stuff to ride

Yes im pretty sure the swinger will fit the 350
Make me an offer on it!!

for the front shocks id like to try to get 150

Also i am selling a brand new pair of Fox F3 riding boots! size 9 all black

WarriorParts006.jpg

200 shipped for the boots or make offers!

Also have a pair of Fox 360 Yamaha edition pants in 34 for sale 35 shipped

Yeah how about 550?

I need money now for some Keihin FCRs for my raptor so hit me up with some offers

Chase the swinger should fit...from what ive seen and have been told it will....make me an offer

Florida make me an offer

Then why dont you have it yet?!?! Ill never go that low man....Its pretty enough for that price id rather let it lay on the shelf and look good....PM with the most you can do....Ill let you make payments if you want

the main reason im getting the other one is because its just gray....i really dont feel like going and paying 550 for a swinger then pay more to get it pc'ed. But ill let you know if the guy will actualy go threw with this....he says he will but idk he seems pretty sceptical.

Yeah he must have got a hell of a deal! Its hard to find used warrior LSR swingers...I would be jumping all over that deal

Latest posts

Back