• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where were you 2 years ago when i was building my quad!!?? lol

It looks like you did just fine without me! haha good job... I always liked the way yours was set up man....i dig the blue frame with all white plastics....My raptor is Blue/Black themed

And it would look soooooo good on your warrior!!!haha....anyone who wants these parts and doesnt have the money right now i will keep them until you can save it up....as long as you definitely buy and its within a slightly reasonable time frame....im in no rush to sell or nothin

Haha..Maybe if i still rode it

Universal yamaha stuff or raptor 660 stuff.....and just about anything that tickles my fancy!!

well i have a lightning cocker with the regular front block set up and a pump kit conversion im trying to sell. LMK if your interested or need pics.

actually man i cant get any of my friends into paintball so im not gonna mess with it....got anything else?

well....i actualy have a whole nother warrior im going to be selling in about a month when i put the engine back together.....idk if you would want to drive here to get it...besides that the only other thing i have that might be worth anything to anyone is i use to collect 12 in J.I. Joes and i kept real good care of all of them....I have the set from 911....the last time i checked that it was worth about $300 but i dont think ill give that up...If your interested in my warrior lmk and ill get some pics for you and we could work out the details...

yeah ill have to pass on the warrior....i finally got rid of mine and it took so long i dont wanna get stuck with another quad....thanks though man

Nobody wants to make any offers on these parts....im gonna put them on some other forums soon

[quote:lmyl4lwk]where were you 2 years ago when i was building my quad!!?? lol

It looks like you did just fine without me! haha good job... I always liked the way yours was set up man....i dig the blue frame with all white plastics....My raptor is Blue/Black themed[/quote:lmyl4lwk]

thanks man, but i was on patrol for an extended swingarm when i was building it.

Latest posts

Back