• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastfirstgen

Reaction score
Ok guys i think i might have my warrior sold but who know with the way my neighbor is.....but yeah if i do sell it i will have some parts left that i bought and never put on....So im checking to see if anybody would even be interested in any of these because i cant use them on my new quad....heres what ill have

Works AT Steelers Dual Rates w/ remote rezzies (like new but one needs repaired) 150
Works Ultracross rear Fully Adj. Remote Rezzie (like new) 450
PRM Z Full Coverage swingarm skid .250 (brand new) 100
Lonestar Swingarm (like new) 550
Brand new spare Lonestar Bearing carrier (brand new) 100
ITP C-Series rear wheels 10x8 (brand new) 140
ITP Holeshot XCT 22x11x10 (brand new) 130
Mirror polished shock linkage (New) 35
Sunstar sprocket with hub (Good Cond) 10

I think the Dude disappeared.... the original post is 10 days old, and he's not replied to anyone.

sorry about that guys i have been working alot and responded to a few people through PMs and kind of forgot i listed them on here....the best way to get to me is through PMs...but yeah i forgot to say something

One of the front shocks needs to be repaired....i called works and they quoted me a little under 75 to completely rebuild it....so you will have an almost new shock and a brand new shock

How about the lonestar carrier will it fit a stock swingarm, if not is the lonestar swing arm sold?

Chris

COuld you post some pics up here. Not just for me but for everyone, im interested but i dont want to get too involed in some stuff intill i see some pics. So pics would be great. thanks

Heres a general pic of most of the parts....i can get closer ones of whatever yall want....sorry about saying ill get the pics up that night and then not getting them

WarriorParts.jpg

The shark racing pivot bolt is not for sale....i modded it to fit my raptor

And it would look soooooo good on your warrior!!!haha....anyone who wants these parts and doesnt have the money right now i will keep them until you can save it up....as long as you definitely buy and its within a slightly reasonable time frame....im in no rush to sell or nothin

Sorry man.lol...ive had these parts for about a year or so now....they just been sitting around the house...i go gung ho when i get into something new and buy all kinds off stuff....i need to stop that haha

Alright i was messing with the camera so heres a pic of the skid....the rims and tires are in the attic but you guys know what they look like but if someone wants to see them let me know....ill keep up with this thread now that theres some interest

WarriorParts-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back