2-stroke IT490 motor swap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally finished painting everything on here today..

What do you all think?? Is the gold to much??

Quad19.jpg

No way man! The gold looks great! It goes well with it because of the rims and the rear shock ressie.

That looks amazing! The gold accents are really nice. Did you straighten out your swinger?
Thanx for the comments guys.. I just thought the gold might have been to much?

And yah 1999, I kinda got it.. I used a come along, and the frame of my truck as a brace. Hooked onto the axle, and gave it a tug. It moved about a 1/2" inch!!
My neighbor said I had my chain to tight, and is most likely what caused that happened? I'm just gonna have to be nice to it till I can upgrade.

The gold and red are like made for each other love it!!!
and of course the croc skin seat is the cherry on top I want it man

Yeah I wonder where he found it lol thats one PIMPED out ride lol

Lmao..
The seat isn't real croc skin, it's just vinyl.
I bought it on ebay about 3 years ago for $70. (That was the whole seat, not just the cover). The guy told me his wife made the cover.. It's a one off.

Do you guys think I should paint my front motor mounts gold to?

Still look'n for some advice on what to paint gold on this beast.. It's wicked nice outside, and I'm in a paint'n kinda mood.

Nice, can't wait to see some pics of the mounts, here's an idea, paint your a arms gold.

I thought about that.. I was gonna do the arms, and swinger gold to. But I don't wanna tear it all apart again.. lol

I'm mocking up my headlight mount, and drinking beer right now. :tup:

It's just cardboard, but thats where it's gonna be.
Headlight2.jpg

Headlight.jpg

Arms gold is too much. Would take away from the bike and make it gawdy, imo. When I get home I'll post pics of my project from today. I think everyone will be impressed.

Latest posts

Back