1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local shop breaks them down for nuthin,but I do drop off a case of beer now and then.

Got the fronts mounted, rears are going to have to wait. I need to get some tires for 8" rims. Heres a pic of how they look.
IMG_20110406_152448.jpg

those are gonna look sweet on that quad. you should paint the rims black with a yellow lip to match your warrior.either way those are nice:tup:

Gotta figure out how to do it quicker, but I figured out one way to get the blue off. First hit it with 320 grit paper and then 800 grit wet/dry. Just have a little bit done, but Im still working on it.

IMG_20110407_165638.jpg

Im going to, first I need to get the blue off. It seems like its a blue anodize paint. The bolt area Im gonna have to paint, cause of how small and sharp edges are.

Thanks man!! I was just gonna try getting ahold of you real soon here, so we can get the rest of the ride figured out. I was starting to think you fell off the face of the earth after no responce to the last few pics I sent you. If all goes well today, I should have new pics with the bead locks on. Damn UPS had 2 times where they have spent 12 hours or more in one place. Just checked and they are finally out for delivery.

Just been busy with my new bike. The 650 was gifted to my brother for him to deal with. Its his first bike so hes pretty excited. Work on it is slow since his wife cant know he got it. Did your buddy ever find the title?

Latest posts

Back