1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been busy with my new bike. The 650 was gifted to my brother for him to deal with. Its his first bike so hes pretty excited. Work on it is slow since his wife cant know he got it. Did your buddy ever find the title?

Last I talked to him about it they were giving him the run around. He siad he'll keep trying, but if you guys can get it titled differently like a Custom biult that might just be quicker. If ya havent noticed from the posts here, work has slow for the warrior to. Now its just as I have the cash to do stuff, but shes ridable now atleast.

Nice rebuild...

Thanks man.

good choice on going with claws

Ya I was actually lookin at Razr's until I found the Klaws at a good price. Did a search on here for them and found out anyone that tried them loved em. And if the compound hasnt changed, I'll like how long they last. So the order for them is finally official so if Motosports site is correct they should be here around thursday, so Ill be able to get the rear bead locks on.

Yay the Klaws came today and you guys know me, I wasted no time getting them mounted up. I "think" the overall look is just about done, besides shocks.
IMG_20110414_151113.jpg

IMG_20110414_151127.jpg

looks great man.... yeah whats up with those shocks any luck finding some to rebuild them yet

Talked to Gt Thunder, they siad most of the time Afco's end up costing more to rebiuld than they cost when they were new. Need to get ahold of my buddy agian, he knows someone around here that used to rebiuld all of his atv shocks. So we'll see, been looking for a deal on yfz shocks.

lookin good. Call around, can can fond someone to rebuild those for a decent price. Call up greigs cycle. (740) 622-9988 They have a $175 special going on.

U gunna beef up your pegs? You got those rears filled to the max!

Ya, I wanna get some IMS pegs, just need to sell more stuff. Between the rims and the tires it wiped my paypal account out. Ill try giving them a call. Gonna play with the pressure in the tires next time I go riding, so I can figure out where they feel good. Im picky. LOL

Thanks 87, Im really happy with the look right now. Shocks and engine work are next on the list, those could take a little bit though.

Thanks guys, I still cant believe I dont have a whole lot out of pocket into this thing. I think if I actually added up what Ive spent and then subtracted the total of all the sold parts I may be into it for $500, if that.

Just won a banshee rear on ebay. Really need to get the afco's rebuilt of find something just as good or better cheap. Once I get this suspesion done all I have left is the motor biuld.

Back