1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready to have a heart attack...............................

$150 shipped + the cost of powder coating, which he has really good prices on.

Ya and I zoomed in on the pic and they are ITP's. I actually didnt know what make they were, he posted, I jumped and stuck a deal. That makes me even happier about the deal.

Parts in the came in the mail YYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
New sprocket came in and oh man I never realized how bad the original one was til I took it off and compared it to the new Renthal. The teeth were actually bend. Also the tether I got from Deadlast, its mounted but I need to get a little wire to hook it up. I really need to find atleast a mud drag this summer for all Im putting into this old girl.

Says "Yellow Jacket" to me.

We'll have to see.

Got some more updates:
Got the tether wired up and it works great. Now to find some kind of competition around here so I can put it to good use. Also got my carrier drilled and tapped and a zerk put in. Gonna be doing more grease zerks as time permits.

Not yet,but thats next. If I hadnt decided to get the bead locks, I would have had the oil cooler by now. Hopefully Ill have the $$$ together before summer hits to get everything together for it.

yepp theres the $$$ issue, haha just too expensive of a hobby

yepp theres the $$$ issue, haha just too expensive of a hobby

If I was just going with the standard cooler with rubber lines, I would have had done it already. But since I plan on doing braided lines with AN fittings and a cooler kinda like the one Gasman had on his, its gonna end up costing close to 100. Right now Im just gonna pick it up piece by piece, first the adapters for 1/8 ntp to 6 AN, then Ill get the lines and then the cooler. Unless of coarse I get some more parts sold.

Not sure yet, Ive only had a few minutes to try a few spots. One of the places Im looking at is on the bottom side of the bars where every one mounts the normal ones, but Im not sure yet. Id like to find a place not to close to the exhaust that is behind the a arms. Still trying different places though.

Back