1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I just went back thru the entire thread, I didnt actually realize how much its changed since I got it. Guess since I see it every day the change wasnt as drastic to me. Obviously Im still a long ways from done but at this point: To everyone thats complimented my build I wanna give a big thanks. And to all that have bought my extra parts between replaced parts on both quads and left overs from the parts one, your the reason Jar-Jar looks like it does now. So you can take some pride in it to, or hell even some credit.

Cool dude. Runnin those shocks will be kick ass! Rare parts are fun to talk about.

Yep Afco's, the springs on them look like stockers though. Wonder if theres some different springs I can get that will be better for cheap.
IMG_20110422_111836.jpg

The only thing that really worrys me about the springs is when they are fully extended and fully backed off theres about a 2" gap. I have found afco springs on ebay.
IMG_20110422_155329.jpg

Decided to a little VIN research last night, as I hadnt taken the time to verify it was a 98. Well I was dead wrong Jar-Jar is a 99.

Finally got my banshee rear in the mail today and again wasted no time getting it in. Then I finally took it for a ride with the new Klaws. Really impressed with both, tires gripped when I needed it and ripped loose when I wanted them to. Banshee rear made the ride feel really nice. Gonna be getting the Afco's sent to Greg here soon. Also the banshee rear helped level it out agian.

I definatley like it, just learning how the settings work on it. Oh ya, also got my plastics looking really good to, Ill put some pics up later.

Back