• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir both was for sale but are already sold, Welcome to the forum. We are currently cleaning out a trailer from the last 2 seasons so I will be posting a lot more parts today and tomorrow. Parts for various quads

Ok thanks man I only have a 2000 warrior 350 if u have any aftermarket parts I see the post thanks

Well got most of the parts sorted out today, See something you like, make a offer. More parts will be gone trough and posted later this week. I got a few KTM 450/525 parts to post later if anyone has a use for them.

The steering stems are for YFZ's, 660's and 700's, Also the throttle is off a YFZ, Renthal oversized fatbars, Moose Racing XC handguards these are a must in muddy races or trail riding. One warrior axle, 350 raptor axle, 2 stock 660 axles.

This one has the sensor cable that's all, We took this throttle off to run a Honda throttle on it. I also got a YFZ front brake master cylinder, Thought about upgrading my 686's with but might sale if price is fair.

Ya I need to figure out what cable works with thumb since I'm all twist right now then I can figure out best route on throttle Yfz masters are nice I sold mine to sparky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Coty Im not sure what cable would work with your setup, What carb are you running again on yours?? Is it a FCR??

@Geeessfore, I hate shipping bars lol, I will PM you so we can discuss a few things

Not at the moment there were some cracked areas in the fcr mold so it's no good I have stock and an lt 400 carb

My handgaurds came in also Tim deff doesn't let expectations drop I can say I'm very impressed with the guards

Lots of parts still available, Anyone interested in my old GYTR heelguards?? They are for a YFZ but will fit any Raptor or warrior, Powdercoated black. I have been swamped with PM's for parts and I cant keep up with them all. If your still interested in parts post here until I can go through all the PM's and delete some. Thanks

Sounds good Geeessfore, I got a Brand new set of Proarmor Fat XC nerfs for a Kfx/Ltz 400 in the box if anyone is interested. Also I should have a set of YFZ 06 shocks in about a week.

40 bucks shipped for the Renthal fatbars bend 606-01 It cost's me around 18 bucks to ship bars so this is a decent price for $90 bars. $180 for the Proarmor fat peg nerfs, Brand new never installed. Fit KFX400 and LTZ400's, Why pay $350 bucks??? All prices include shipping Got the same nerfs on my 686 and they are well worth the price.

Back