• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
660 Raptor OEM a arms, front shocks, OEM Axle, OEM stem, OEM Spindles, and front hubs the hubs need new bearings but the rotors are fine. All for sale. Still got lots of other parts for sale, NEW DG vpro bumper for KTM 450/525, Custom made grab bar fits 660's and YFZ's, Renthal Fatbars with pad, Fasst Flexx Antivibe inserts, First page has a lot of other parts listed and updated. Will make a new list tomorrow of everything else.

How much would you like for your pro taper handlebars?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Heres the Fasst Flexx bar pads, Will trade or sell. Any other color will be fine, Preferably Blue, or a Silver pad.

I'm interested in those pads. What you asking? I have a silver one laying around, but it purdy beat. trade for anything else? YFM decals or shirts perhaps? hahahah

@loui350 I got a set of Renthal fatbars and a set of Renthal low bend bars as of right now.
@ DeadLast I wouldn't mind getting that silver pad If its not completely trashed I will trade any pad you see in the pic for it. Here's some close ups of the pads. 3 of them are new 2 are used.

I was more interested in the handlebars themselves

I know, The pics I just posted are for Deadlast. Heres a pic of the renthal fatbars, I haven't got a pic of the low bends yet but I can by tonight.

Well I was looking for a set of handlebars for my warrior 350 cause im finally gonna start working on the appearance of the quad. And I really liked those pro taper handlebars you posted at the very beginning of this thread.

Aww darn. How much did ya get rid of them for If you dont mimd me asking?

Ok i found some for 44 free shipping

Back