• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly BK I will hold them for ya, They would absolutely sick on your quad. Ive only put them for sale on here and FB so its not a problem to set them back a few weeks if you really want them.

Sounds good to me, I would like to see you all get them other than someone else that's just gonna resale them an make profit, with you guys I know they will actually be used.

Yea I'll pick em up if my wife's side of the family didn't have so many damn kids I'd still have some play money. $50 bucks per kid and there's 13 of em. ******* Jerry Springer my kids aunts are younger than him and there dad can't even read or write I bought his ass hooked on phonics. Lol side rant over yea combine shipping fine what are you buying now Gerald? Thanks beast

Damn 13 kids is beyond hardcore!!! My granny had 16 in her time lol, Too much damn 151 sourmash moonshine lmao. But back to the Proarmor nerfs, No problem at all holdin them for ya, Cant wait to see them on your quad, Gonna be sweet!!

i swear ive seen someone who was able to get them to work with just a little cutting but the best ive seen pictures of is a welded on bracket from the heel guard to bolt on to the frame

those are some bitchin nerfs! BK you should show us how you guys end up mounting them. from what ive seen its cakewalk with the right tools

Last edited:
Brand new, KTM 450 xc 525 DG Vlite bumper Powdercoated black, Bought it decided not to use it and switched to a Rath, These retail for 90 bucks asking 45 shipped. The mounts look almost identical to a 350 Raptors or similar to a 700 Raptor. Wouldn't be too hard to mount it on a warrior. The warriors mounts are on the side these are flush, With some 90* angle mounts it could work. Thanks fellers

Fasstco. Antivibe bar inserts, Absolute awesome product!! Used by many pro's MX and XC. These retail for $60 asking $35 includes shipping. These will fit 7/8ths bars such as Flexx bars, Renthals, Protapers, Ect. One of them has a chip in the outside but does not effect performance of it 100% Guaranteed. Also included new rebuild bolts for them and a few Fasst Co. decals, If you want different decals I have other Fasst co.'s to choose from.

Last edited:
DG KTM 450/525xc bumper 40 bucks shipped, Price lowered, brand new!! 350 Raptor Carbon fiber hood $35 includes shipping.

let me see the hood i may buy it..never mind dude i just looked back at the begining of the thread and saw its a original style hood not like a hood scoop style, i cant use it..

Last edited:
Anyone interested in some Fasst Flexx bar pads?? 2 are brand new and the other 3 are used. 4 old school reds and one new style black and white. Or would swap for another color

Back