• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your interested I will take 18 for it shipped, Im assuming to ship it will be around 4 to 5 bucks so you will be getting the headlight for around 15 bucks. If you need pics I can post some before you decide.

Blue and black Powermadd handguards with brackets and mounting kit, Brand new. I got 4 sets of Powermadds but only 3 quads so these are useless. Asking 35 shipped Why pay 65 when you can get the same new set for 35 and I will even throw in some Powermadd decals assorted sizes. Pics if needed.

No I got 2 more sets, They are used though, those in the pic was brand new, I can take pics of all 3 set together if need be , but those in the pic are sold. the others have the inserts gone but are in great shape. I will post some pics up in a few

Heres all 3 sets of the Blue and blacks, The top set are already sold, 2 sets left, One of the sets has holes predrilled for Powermadd Gauntlets the other set are normal both come without the inserts but powermadd sale them for 5 bucks a set. I only have one more set of brackets and mounts to go with a set. Both are in great shape no bends or breaks.

25 bucks for either set without the inserts, Brand new mounts and brackets included. Also includes shipping but not paypal fee.

Thanks so the Info Geeessfore, Another set sold to lbjamm, I will PM you your tracking # tomorrow. Thanks again!!

I buy

Are u still selln the alba blue brake line clamps & the pro armor shifter? Link il buy both

Back