• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DG bumper sold to Geeessfore, Thanks again, I cant wait to see it done either. What did you do with the Blue chain that was on it?? You gonna use it?? It looks like a Volar Oring I have colored black one on mine. I may be interested in it, if you decide to get rid of it

I don't really blame ya, Chains are way to expensive to buy new. Im almost positive the chain you have is a Volar O ring 520 98 link they sell for 40 to 50 bucks. Good chain I have been using one for 4 to 5 months now. I will PM you the Tracking # on the bumper as soon as it ships.

damn i wish i had the extra money i would have bought the bumper, mines like new but i dont realy like it..

i have two front raptor +2 braided brakes hoses if anyones intrested,,, im using the part from the master down but still have the two lines left!!

@PhantomLord sorry man I didn't know you wanted it, I try to update the first page everytime something is sold, I don't want 100 different posts for parts such as a stator cover and a brake handle, I had the bumper listed months ago but a fellow member backed out as soon as I put it back up for sale G and BK jumped on it. I got more parts I will be listing this coming weekend.

I only have one complete headlight, And I got the 2 Headlight shrouds. They are the regular shrouds not the X models. The headlight has a tab that's broke but a Ziptie fixes the problem. If your interested I would take 15 to 20 bucks for it depending on how far I have to ship. They sell on ebay for a lot more.

Latest posts

Back