• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I still have the DG VPRO, Another member was wanting it weeks ago but decided to use a YFZ's stock bumper. They are a member on here that makes brackets for them to fit. If you want I can take it off mine and take some close up pics of it, and how it mounts if you want. The only reason Im getting rid of it is because I lucked into a bumper that's no longer in production and I couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
Raptor 700 owners this is the nicest shifter Ive ever seen. Brand new never installed, I took it out of the package. Was gonna replace my Prodesign shifter with it but was too short so my loss is someones gain. Retails for 89.95 I would like to get 40 for it shipped.

Raptor 660 RAD Billet axle nut. Brand new still in package. Same story here bought it for my 660 and ended up buying a Lonestar. Im pretty sure these fit some 350's as well. Retail price 44.95, I would like to get 25 shipped

This is a DG V bumper polished, For a 350 Raptor, Had the bumper for almost a couple years but still looks new, No bends, No pitting, No worries. These retail for 100. I want 50 for it, That's half price for a almost new bumper, Will polish it before I ship. Once again I will help you if your short on funds, Just PM me and we can work something out. I've had a few members interested and ask if it will fit a warrior, Straight bolt up no, But with a few new brackets it would work. Bones a member on here makes brackets for alternate bumpers just to let you know.

Still got lots of parts fellers for trade or sale, Anyone interested in a DG V pro Raptor 350 front bumper. Also got lots of other OEM raptor parts, Handlebar, Stator cover, Skid plate, Dash cover, Carbon Fiber hood Maier. Ect

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back