YZ250 shifter For Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright and it looks like the paint is holding up good. im still think for my hood scoop gettin a plastic car hood scoop that fits just right on my warrior hood and doin some plastic welding on it to get it to work right

lol prep work is really needed when painting the rims lol I just got it cleaned from a ride in the mackinaw it the sandy-rocky-watery mix lol scraped off some paint on the rears

oh thats bad but one of my buddies dads said to take acetone to clean the wheels blow dry the wheels with a air compressor and then light sanding and then do a primer and a couple coats of the paint i wanted to use bc i want to paint my hubs blue and rims black

Yeah painting the hubs is easy lol except the front where you have to mask around it because the hub will NOT come off easily lol

alright but looks like you got some good parts wrapped up in your warrior and what size jet kit are you runnin bc im wantin to get a stage 2 kit for mine

don't by the dyno jet kit there jets are actually smaller than our stock jets goe to jetsrus.com and order 5 jets bigger than stock and the get a pilot jet 1 size bigger than stock

alright ive heard the cdi works but didnt want to try it intill i got some feed back and so far its not that good

yeah you could do that lol but imo its not worth the money. you could use that money the put an aftermarke silencer on it and air filter

im already running a pro circuit t-4 exhaust and the K&N air filter on mine but im wantin a different air box bc i dont like the stock black one

idk ever since ive got my warrior its been real boggy when i hit the throttle and idk y so it makes it kinda hard to pull up into a wheelie when you hit the gas and its boggy so im thinkin a jet is clogged or something

Back