YZ250 shifter For Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the one I just got and it fits perfect on my 02 as long as you don't mount it angled way up it's fin otherwise it hits the lower rear dust cap bolt
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170794415345?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

2012-07-26153355-1.jpg

alright nice bc im lookin at get the yz250 shifter or just getting a diffterent warrior shifter and also i dont like my shifter being high bc i like to be able to slide my foot to shift down quicker if needing to

and do you have any idea on how to get a hood scoop for cheap for a warrior 350 because im lookin at getting rid of my lights and runnin smaller ones off of it and dont want that big gap from my old light

oh forgot to ask does it need any modification to put on or just throw it on and go tear some stuff up?

Bolt on and go
as for hood scoops to cover the headlight gap it has to be custom made I think Duneracerweston makes them but not sure

does he make em cheap or could he give me an idea on where to start because i have a buddy who can possibly make one if we had an idea of what to use to make it

Aluminum or sheet tin if he's good with bending and forming metal it all depends on what you want it to look like

well were think bout takin a small hood scoop for a car that fits the area and drywall tape with some bondo and sand it down to fit the curves

bondo will not hold it will crack right away a few guys on here have tried including Mathius

your best bet would be to plastic weld them together talk to Mathius he will tell ya how

plastic weld with soldering gun
talk to Mathius he has done it with very good rsults

ah so it like melts the plastic into each other? and i sent PM to Mathius about how to do

thats right you just need some junk same color plastic to use to melt and fill in the gaps and cracks lol

alright so im think a car hood scoop wouldnt go on right bc most arent made out of plastics if im right

well if you get it off of ebay then most are stick on plastic but you would be better off buyin some thin metal and bending it to how you like

well ive seen some hood scoops i like at my local auto parts store and would like to try and get them to mold into my warrior hood

Back