YZ250 shifter For Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah ok bc there not alot places around that area figured id ask bc i only ride in the timber or on country roads

Oh havana eh lol you ever ride at astoria its 40 miles of trails and a couple of mx tracks and some wicked trails at that

nah been wantin. me and a couple of buddies are planing on going sometime and riding up at another place near lewistown but i under the astoria place has got some killer trails that if your not careful will take you for a ride

ive had my warrior for a year and i love it bc im a trail rider and it just eats up the trails and hill climbs i just got my sprockets in to add some torque i hope bc now im going to run an 11 tooth in front and a 44 tooth on back and hopin it will grab more on the trails

lol yea but one thing i figured out it. you pretty much just start off and you can last gear easy but if i dont like my 11tooth on front im proably going to put the 13 back on and a couple links so i can still have my 44 on rear

but with that gearing im hoping ill feel a difference on trails and some hill climbs i do

i like speed but i like the torque bc it will help out when me and my buddie do some wheelie competitions for fun and hopefully go through more on some trails even those his honda 450r is sick

yea just painted not to long along ago im lookin at tryin to make a hood scoop and run different head lights underneath the hood scoop and then add some under glows for some nice night riding looks and i also have my rear light tinted which looks sweet

im pretty much murdered out everything and now im adding blue parts to it bc the black and blue looks sick

those are what i was lookin at gettin and mountin to frame under hood scoop if i can make one

Back