YZ250 shifter For Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Alba pro Lite Nerf Bars. Black Bar w/ Blue Nets
-Pro Circuit T-4 Slip on Exhaust w/ Spark Arrestor 98db
-Dura Blue +2 Rear Axle
-Full Mid Body Skid Plate
- K&N AIR Filter
- New chain and sprockets
thats all ive had done to my quad

yea ive changed it but im wondering if i need to mess with my fuel air mix and my jetting bc ive been told it smells like its runnin rich just a little so im to run new bigger jets and get the fuel air mix just right

you can't smell if a quad is runnin rich or lean lol and your best bet is to rebuild the carb and increase your main jet and pilot jet and I wouldn't touch your Idle air mix yet lol

well i wasnt the one who somehow smelled it. it was one of my friends who was at my house and was like smells like your runnin rich but what exactly do i get in a rebuild kit and i remember one time me and a friend tried to get a jet out and it was stuck in there if im right is there any way to get it out?

um i cant remember bc it was right when i got the warrior the frame was bent so i had to do a transfer and to a new frame so i put it all a new 95 frame so then we went to clean each jet individually and we couldnt get one out and idr which one

Back