YFM350 Wellsville Ride!! (planning thread)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks you're getting laid off dude. Hope all goes well. I'd like to go but that's a RIDE from VA. If I can get a friend or 2 to go and split gas I'll do my best to get there. We'll see what happens. Be fun as hell.

The more the merrier! Hope to see you guys be able to make this trip. Start saving up some money now for this event, that way you'll be set to jet.

Maybe I should put some turn signals on the warrior and ride there. Be a really small gas bill. If we do make it out there that'd be 3 more war dogs. If my pop goes you'd have to stumoch a 4trax 4x4. But then we would have someone to pull us outta da mud.

Yeah, you an 8 hr drive. If you make it I'll give you mad props! the first "event" I threw I had two guys drive 6hrs from Philly and they had a blast.

What pisses me off is the fact that we have dozens (upon dozens) of Ohio members on here that never make it out.

I know that trying to get a weekend set up that works for everyone is hard, but this event is months away, plan for it now and you should be able to make it. Wellsville is intense and worth your time. Guaranteed good times!

Yeah, you an 8 hr drive. If you make it I'll give you mad props! the first "event" I threw I had two guys drive 6hrs from Philly and they had a blast.

What pisses me off is the fact that we have dozens (upon dozens) of Ohio members on here that never make it out.

I know that trying to get a weekend set up that works for everyone is hard, but this event is months away, plan for it now and you should be able to make it. Wellsville is intense and worth your time. Guaranteed good times!

Yeah I've seen the lack of response from the other Ohio members. If I lived there I'd make it every year. I just have to double check my calender for the date, cause I know that I have 1 or 2 things that month I've commited to already. But, I'm pretty sure they are later in the month. I'm gunna do my best. You tell me its awesome and I'll trust you. I'm always looking for new or better places to ride. Amazingly enough I don't have many places to ride around me. Most of the trails around me are on land that hunt clubs rent and they get pissie if you ride without a hunt club member.

i still check in from time to time. sup DL.trying to go down this wkend as a matter o' fact.

If we are still on weekend shut downs at work I will be there but as it is thats my weekend to work. Hope you guys have a blast. :atv:

BUMP for some of the new Ohio members. I sure hope I can get my quad Finished Finished in time.

(new piston and possibly new carb too)

i was wanting too but i cant...:( i live in lisbon....wich is like a little away from Wellsvillle...but my dad said i can because he grew up their and he said im too young...:( im 16 god damnit...my dad grew up in wellsville riding a 87 wardog!

Seeing as how I picked up another warrior I may have to head down again, if I get brakes on it or just bring one of the other rides

****.....that's this weekend huh........

Hahaha.

Who's all going? Or shall I reschedule?

Back