YFM350 Wellsville Ride!! (planning thread)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I not that 87 but I mean the name of the park.

The wheelin place is called Wellsville, The Pitts or Yellow Creek.. Search Wellsville Ohio on youtube for video, or its website is Wellsvilletrails.com. I help run that site and can answer any questions.

Cant I just get a serious answer here. I need to know what I need. Bc I can't drive 6 hours to get stuff and then come back

Nothing like pulling all nighters, and feeling the grit of dirt everywhere. Bring plenty of fluids. I backpack that has a bladder to hold water will do wonders on long rides.

I have a campsite; No running water but I do have a generator for electricity as needed. The campground does have a few port-a-johns or you can go grizzly style in the woods. Oackin a few rolls of TP comes in handly. There is a spring that is close that some people get water from for campsite shower packs or towel washups but I bring all my own stuff down.

Bring any and everything you think you'll need. Plenty of tools. A cooler full of food and ice and your drink of choice. The town of Wellsville is close if you need to refresh supplies.

Funny that ButtBlasterBeast and his boy-toy 87 have chimed in, considering that they have never even been there before!

Anyways, I'll post up more info for any and everyone that is planning to head on out for this closer to the date. Speaking of which, do we have a date in mind yet???

Also, who's in for sure to go? I'd like to start a list.

Beastly
87/917
DeadLast

Back