YFM350 Wellsville Ride!! (planning thread)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did this turn into queer fest? :gayfight:

You fags got do much pole on the mind. :heck:

I have a campsite; No running water but I do have a generator for electricity as needed. The campground does have a few port-a-johns or you can go grizzly style in the woods. Oackin a few rolls of TP comes in handly. There is a spring that is close that some people get water from for campsite shower packs or towel washups but I bring all my own stuff down.

Bring any and everything you think you'll need. Plenty of tools. A cooler full of food and ice and your drink of choice. The town of Wellsville is close if you need to refresh supplies.

Funny that ButtBlasterBeast and his boy-toy 87 have chimed in, considering that they have never even been there before!

Anyways, I'll post up more info for any and everyone that is planning to head on out for this closer to the date. Speaking of which, do we have a date in mind yet???

Also, who's in for sure to go? I'd like to start a list.

Beastly
87/917
DeadLast

Im there dude! How bout late early july? First weekend in july?

You guys have been added to the list on the first page.

Mid July works for me. Lemme see what my vacation schedule is looking like. How bout the weekend after the 4th or the weekend after that? (7/13-15 or 7/20-22)

All these people from Ohio and no one else can commit to this, makes me sad

Bumpin this up. My family and i are planning a riding trip to Hatfield, or somewhere in tennessee sometime in july. I think its gonna be the 1st week of july. So the later in the month this is the better.

Bumpin this up. My family and i are planning a riding trip to Hatfield, or somewhere in tennessee sometime in july. I think its gonna be the 1st week of july. So the later in the month this is the better.

Ride Royal Blue is in Ten, I think were gunna go there on our Fathers day ride.

Date has been set, First weekend in August (Friday 3rd - 5th).

I'll be at my camp by noon Friday the 3rd. Ride till Sunday afternoon and ship out shortly there after.

Hope to see some of us there. (in actuality, I'm betting on 4 of us......sad, sad indeed)

Official announcement has been posted, lets talk abou tit more in here. So, everyone that I have in the first post is still in, correct?

Beast, 87, and 2K I can tow all four of us if we plan this all out right. Split gas and im happy. Lemme know.

Ok i might just haul mine down separate so i can sleep in my car and in case i wanna leave early but well see when that comes. Also i might be goin to silver lake the weekend before as well

I wont be able to ride with ya, since ill have to work that friday. I am supposed to get layed off almost 2 months starting june... so im gonna have to play this by ear. Unemployment dont pay for ****. FML

Back