YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i ended up getting some local riding in on saturday night after the hunters went to the bars... of course just when i think everything is in perfect order.. my fourwheeler gets pissy and need carb work done.... glad i realized that at home and not on the road somewhere...

how busy does a place like wellsville get on memorial day and labor day?... are you allowed to ride passengers (like on 4x4's).... is it totally unregulated, like you can ride and drink wherever you want? do you guys know how many acres it is? are there actual trails or just hills and jumps?

the reason i ask is because im thnking about trying to get my group of friends together and go there next year

Ill post up the full synopsis on it tonight with pics.

But to answer your questions, Ride what you bring and ride it how ever you like! (got an old civic you want to trash, bring it with yah!) The riders and locals sorta regulate the place on-trail and the owners of the land regulate the campgrounds, somewhat. Its a huge free for all for the most part. Not sue how many exact acres there are but its plenty. You could take a whole day and not see it all if you vear off the main paths. Hells yeah you should plan a trip. I'll try and get another ride together next spring, we were already talking about the next YFM trip when we were all down there. You better be there.

Post closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back