yeah i skate, so what?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....ok well first and last **** EVERY 1 WHO THINKS SKATERS SUCK!!!.....
.....bet u faggots cant even ride a quad worth a ****[/quote].....
............................................................................................
Slow down there boys!!

So Honestly..show me a skater that is respectful..I know many of them..and they all are wise ass little punks!!

And if you want to talk fags..you all are the ones who enjoy riding wood all day!!

So on to the blaster thing..sorry if you got beat bye a blaster with a big bore240 kit.....I have dragged and track raced many of them p.o.s.'s..and they never had a chance!!

This thread is pointless and stupid!!

yeah, i guess talking about drag races would be a more meaningful discussion than talking about skaters. or maybe this thread should just be abandoned or killed. anyone got suggestions? also rfm, got any pics of your quad without the airbox? did you just put a clamp on k&n on the carb or what? later

I will have full pics in a few weeks when the build is complete...right now I"m trying to tackle this nasty f@$%ing cold!!

Can't wait till the beast is back together!!!

Wow, you guys sound like a bunch of bitter betties. I have a friend that is about 41 or so and he still skates. Some like it, some don't. No reason to get mean.

dont tell me he hangs out with the teenage skaters as well. if he's 41 and still skates, thats fine. its good exercise, but not good on the body when you wreck. i dont think its that we dont like skaters in general, its punk ass skaters. there is a difference. either way, i think we were trying to get off of the topic of skating/skaters and on to something more quad related. i dont even know why this topic got this far (not saying something unrelated to quads should never be posted), but its getting ridiculous. lets just leave it at that.

Yeah he is learning that it hurts more now when he wrecks. I think it got this far cause some just like an argument.

i think you are right about the whole argument thing, as well as crashing hurts. i skated (inline) for a few years and after all the wrecks and doing big gaps and stuff, ive got knee problems at 21 years old. anyway, anyone got something else to talk about?

...anyway, anyone got something else to talk about?

Here's a thought why not keep this thread on topc??

If someone has something else to talk about, why not start a new thread?

then talk about skating if you want. just thought some people would rather take this thread in a different direction.

Hmm, when I was little my friend went down a drive way on a skateboard, face first, and took out her two front teeth. They didn't grow back in for 3 years.

damn. than must have hurt. i saw a boarder go toward a kicker ramp once. before he got to it i noticed that the laminate stuff that was laid on top of it was peeling up at the transition, but i didnt say anything. he went at it with a good amount of speed and when he got to it, his front truck hit the laminate that was peeling up and stopped his board instantly. he kept going though and slammed into the ramp shoulder first. it was pretty ****** funny! i laughed my ass off!

that is pretty funy...i know someone who walks on the side of the road and when a car goes by he falls and starts screaming...its pretty funny

wow. the gayness of those guys will haunt me for the rest of my life. i got all excited when the car stopped. i thought someone was going to get out and beat the living hell out of them, but it was just another one of their butt buddies. should have thrown that shopping cart at the guy on the porch railing. amazing what some people will videotape.

Back