yeah i skate, so what?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not just the skaters alone...its mostly just stupid people, alot of skaters just choose to be part of the stupid community. When i skated ( late 1980's) i was not one of the goofy lookin skater punks....and i didnt cause trouble, like the youth of today think they need to do.

Truth.

Except for me it was late 70's :-/

i used to skate too (inline and board). then when i started driving i went to the skate park where it was much safer, but the park was mostly ruled by punk-ass boarders and it sucked. dont get me wrong, i was friends with a few wood-pushers (and partied very hard with them) but a lot of skaters (both inline and board) and punk-asses who think they are bad. then when i grew up a little more, i realized that i should probably stop skating due to the various injuries i sustained and i didnt want to be in a wheelchair with arthritis when i was 30 (9 more years! ahhhhh!) have fun, but be careful. and dont be a dumbass and skate in the road! respect other's private property as well as public property. yamarider, sucks that someone messed up your friend's bumper. if someone grinded on my bumper (if i didnt have a roll pan on the rear of my truck) i would have probably done worse than that. probably prosecution and then a good old-fashioned ass beating! or just run over their precious board when they are skating in the street. punk asses piss me off, but i guess some people might have thought i was one at the time, so i cant really complain too much.

over it? naw, skaters piss me off.

Every time one of you little bastards are skating in the middle of the road like you're the king **** .
im king ****............ bitch

haha im 14 and i dont like i wen ****** skateboards are in the road they piss me off too, and i dont even drive. my dad got mad enough and drunk enough he got my paintball gun and made a few passes by them, Needless to say they dont ride in the road anymore atleast after 5:30- wen my dad gets home. You little fuckers better watch out wen i start drivin im in a lifted Sierra.

... my dad got mad enough and drunk enough he got my paintball gun and made a few passes by them, Needless to say they dont ride in the road anymore atleast after 5:30- wen my dad gets home. You little fuckers better watch out wen i start drivin im in a lifted Sierra.

Can this story be any more redneck....?

And a future Darwin award recipient to boot!

wow, driving drunk and assault with a potentially deadly weapon. how mature of your father. i will agree that it pisses me off when kids think they own the road (boards, bikes, etc. or not), but thats no reason to assault them. just run over their boards if they are stupid enough to leave them out there. i live in springfield,mo (ozarks=redneck city!) but even i will admit that is very redneck!

HAH i agree yamarider. skater punks think they own the damn road. damn hippies.

ok well first and last **** EVERY 1 WHO THINKS SKATERS SUCK!!!

bet u faggots cant even ride a quad worth a ****

[quote:tcy4rool]HAH i agree yamarider. skater punks think they own the damn road. damn hippies.

bet u faggots cant even ride a quad worth a ****[/quote:tcy4rool]

It would be hard to respond to that without stooping to your level, so I won't even get into it

[quote:16hiw02p]HAH i agree yamarider. skater punks think they own the damn road. damn hippies.

bet u faggots cant even ride a quad worth a ****[/quote:16hiw02p]

Yes, just becasue I can't skate AND hate people who skate, I therefore cannot ride a quad. Real intelligent if you ask me.

[quote:v9pa94yx]HAH i agree yamarider. skater punks think they own the damn road. damn hippies.

bet u faggots cant even ride a quad worth a ****[/quote:v9pa94yx] ahh another one of these fuckers.. come on here and just start **** and tell us we cant ride a quad cuz we dont skate board... why the **** would you say we cant ride a quad b/c we cant skate you stupid worthless dilly. might as well go smoke your pot, i it seems to be doing you alot of good.. making so much sense in your posts ::) ::) pudgy ass corkyo could whomp you in a race.... ;)

ha ha ha. oh man its starting to get a little heated in here! speaking of blasters, anyone ever raced one, stock or modified? if so, what did you each have and who won. i assume the warrior would win, but never really drag raced anyone before except for my buddy on his dirt bike, so it wasnt really a fair race. i wasnt getting on it, it wasnt running right (before the whole motor build), and bikes are lighter and faster. he got the bike stolen though. punk asses tried to take his sport bike too, but couldnt figure out how to put it in neutral and the forks were locked. he got a warrior though, so its all good.

I raced one(shitty looking blaster in the pic below), it was when my warrior was all stock except for the hmf. After I raced him and got blown away he told me that it had a 240 big bore, vforce reeds, and all that other good 2 stroke stuff, so I don't feel too bad about losing.

group_t2006_4_3_23_54_20_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

ahh. no wonder. those 2-strokes have such a good powerband that its not really fair sometimes. so with the mods you have now, do you think you would beat him or would he still spank you like a filthy whore? (not saying you are a filthy whore or anything though)

Back