yeah i skate, so what?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
i made the fun box first and then 2 weeks later (friday) i made the ramp and then today i thought i could fuse them together so i did...check it out!!! ;) :D ;D

000_0183.jpg

000_0181.jpg

000_0180.jpg

000_0179.jpg

000_0178.jpg

000_0177.jpg

look out she is on the loose

over it? naw, skaters piss me off.

Every time one of you little bastards are skating in the middle of the road like you're the king **** I let the engine bounce off the rev limiter for a couple seconds, then drop it into the gear most appropriate for rapid acceleration and tire smoke, it's fun to watch em panic. The little fucks think that everyone is going to slow down and be nice because they're a big bad 14 year old with an attitude, but I don't play that game.

well.. can you tell me how you really feel? nah jk man i know what you mean ive hit a few of em.. but lets not go into that

that, and one of the little fucks thought the bumper of my friend's explorer was a grind rail. I saw him do it, and my buddy knew where the little **** lived, so we had fun for a few months with that one. Frozen paintballs on aluminum siding, fireworks in the mailbox, and lots of other fun things like that.

lmao! someone put m-80s in my mailbox one halloween and hung out scarecrow from a bridge.. someone took a pic and got it in the newspaper

its not just the skaters alone...its mostly just stupid people, alot of skaters just choose to be part of the stupid community. When i skated ( late 1980's) i was not one of the goofy lookin skater punks....and i didnt cause trouble, like the youth of today think they need to do.

whell the only reason y i ride in the middle of the road is because 4 out of 40 people do the speed limit so i slow them down

and another reason y we go in the middle or just in the road is because if you walk off of it you get mud/dirt in your shoes and it screws up your grip tape

you will learn a lesson or two when the wrong person, or a person DUI speeds up behind you while you are riding the the middle of the damn road.

I bet you'd get your fat ass off the road if I was behind you, none of the little shits has held their ground yet.

Back