Winter storm Ceasar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
so far 4" and counting looks like at least another 3" to 5" by the time it all past then the cold sets in single digit temps along with 15 to 20 below windchills and 25 to 35 mph wind gust's

2012-12-09161409.jpg
2012-12-09161352.jpg

That sucks man.. We don't have any snow up here.
It was 35 here today, and it was 50 yesterday....
Send some of that snow this way, I wanna go sled'n. lol

the UP is getting it and the upper half of MI
you must be in the southern part of MI huh 94warpig?

yeah here too last year the snowmobile trails never opened(due to lack of snow and warm temps) for sleds anyway so they had to open them all to ATV's so the businesses wouldn't suffer

Yea I'm in southern west Michigan. Just a cold rain. You guys can keep that snow!

Hell im just hoping to get this thing reliable incase we actauly get something this year... got some good ice afew years ago when i had my recon and me and my brother were kicking it down the middle of the streets at like 1;00 in the morrning, was super fun,,

I used to have a 92 Ski-Doo Formula Plus 583 Liquid cooled twin bored .040 but I sold it a few years back cause I couldn't stand having something that only got rode 3 months out of the year at the most(if your lucky)My opinion of a sled is the biggest waste of $$$ anyone could ever spend at least in this neck of the woods.
Winter time all trails are open to ATV's here in Wisconsin so don't need a sled anymore
unless of course it's free then I'll get another sled lol

Wish they would open up the trails down here to ATVs. They would make some good $.

I used to have a 92 Ski-Doo Formula Plus 583 Liquid cooled twin bored .040 but I sold it a few years back cause I couldn't stand having something that only got rode 3 months out of the year at the most(if your lucky)My opinion of a sled is the biggest waste of $$$ anyone could ever spend at least in this neck of the woods.
Winter time all trails are open to ATV's here in Wisconsin so don't need a sled anymore
unless of course it's free then I'll get another sled lol
Yah they can be a waste of money.. I never got to ride mine last year, and this year isn't look'n any better.

Ive never realy hit the snow before but i can say ice with about 2'' of snow over it is super fun!!

I wanna get mine out bad..
I have 2 vintage sleds. A 71' Olympique 399, and a 74' TNT 440.
Then I have my baby, it's a 86' Polaris Indy 600 triple.

Back