Winter storm Ceasar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, well, cooleos!
It is indeed..
I wish I had some pics of it. It's stashed up at my Dads place.
I tried to find some pictures of one on google, but there are none to be had.
It just shows how rare it actually is. lol

The hood on mine is different than the 73', and the motor sits more forward. 74' was the year they redesigned them..

well just got done shoveling for the 3rd and hopefully last time total snowfall as of midnight is just under 10" and still lightly snowing so should hit a foot by morning
Damn my back and ribs hurt Why did I ever trade my snowblower for the 01 warrior?
Oh yeah cause I'm a warrior addict!
How bout those Packers!!!

2012-12-10004706.jpg
2012-12-10004719.jpg
2012-12-10004741.jpg

well just got done shoveling for the 3rd and hopefully last time total snowfall as of midnight is just under 10" and still lightly snowing so should hit a foot by morning
Damn my back and ribs hurt Why did I ever trade my snowblower for the 01 warrior?
Oh yeah cause I'm a warrior addict!
How bout those Packers!!!

That is why two of my hondas have snow plows.^^^

I hope that snow comes this way.....im tired of cold rain weve had for the last few days.

I also wanna try out the plow I made for my dads sportsman last year. Made the plaow and the bike breaks. Go figure.

Polaris strikes again^^^. lol. Dad bought a cycle country moose plow when he bought his fourtrax new in 99. I was given a polaris plow for free 4+ years ago. 2 years ago I made a mounting plate to use it on my fourtrax. It worked, but had no ground clearence and snow would pile up and I could get high centered at times. Back in July, dad and I went to the honda dealer to window shop and get GN4 oil, and they had a new in the box cycle country plow mount. Bought that for $30ish and modified the plow's push tube a month ago. I hate the snow, but have a blast plowing it.

Back