Winter storm Ceasar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind having another sled just for the times when the snow is too deep for the warriors
it's just the upkeep and maintenance on the fuckers because they sit for most of the year in storage

I never rode mine last year either, it is a '96 vmax 600 XT. Old and nothing special, but it has been paid for for a long time and my boy loves to snowmobile so I wont be selling it. I sure as hell would never dump 10-12 grand on a new one!!! Unless I won the lottery or if someone wanted to buy me one!

It's snowing like a MF here right now visibility is down under a couple blocks now!

I wouldn't mind having another sled just for the times when the snow is too deep for the warriors
it's just the upkeep and maintenance on the fuckers because they sit for most of the year in storage
Yep.. I hear ya there.
My 600 hasn't run in 2 years. My old 399 hasn't fired in at least 5, and my 74' 440 TNT is a rare collectors item, so I don't ride it..

I wanna get mine out bad..
I have 2 vintage sleds. A 71' Olympique 399, and a 74' TNT 440.
Then I have my baby, it's a 86' Polaris Indy 600 triple.
I have 2 vintage sleds also. 1979 exciter 440, which my boy took over as his own, and a 1982 yamaha SS 440. The club that I'm in has a vintage run every year that is alot of fun.

yeah I'm gonna go rip around on the wardog before it gets too deep!
just for you Mathius lol!

This **** better not hit us and if it does it better be gone by the 16th, I really don't wanna drive my Mazda 3.5 hours in a blizzard...

Lol, I'm not bragging, just saying. If you had yamaha sleds, you wouldnt have to work on them. Just pull the rip cord, and grip it and pin it!!!
I had a 91' Phazer 500 a few years back, and it was always broke down. The triple runs better on a bad day than it ever did..

I had a 91' Phazer 500 a few years back, and it was always broke down. The triple runs better on a bad day than it ever did..
a previous owner must have f-ed something up on it. I have had a couple of phazers and they were always bullet proof.

I'll stick with the early to mid 90's Ski-Doo's never had any problems with em

The old Mach 1 670's are awesome sleds..

and fast as **** too! A buddy of mine from the Ski-Doo forum
who lives up there in Canada has one and he did the radar run a few years back and topped out at I think 140mph
he also has a killer Mustang his name is Paul Marty or Martys
really awesome guy helped me every step of the way when I rebuilt my Sled I only paid $250 for

i had a chance to buy a mach 1 for like 250 bucks RUNNING, but my parents said back then they were too "dangerous". but now i gots a warrior! lol.

Back