Who wants too help me build up my Warrior this winter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!

232323232fp7nu9893259ws.jpg

Those tires BITE in the snow.......won't let them go for nothin!

Kind of acting like I am hitting a rev limitter on the drags. Should I look at a higher cam profile or should I shoot for the higher compression and cam? I am doing great on the drags, can beat almost anybody around the same cc range. My friend and his blaster I roast until we swap and then I roast him on his quad. I obveously drag better, but I hit a wall at a certain rpm that seems lower than I should be hitting. I am all about the mid to high and not so much the low end. This is a man who knows how to hole shot!

Nice man!

Where in the world did you find those pure sports realtors???

I have a set of pure sports bandits on my warrior and you cant find either of them anywhere....

And also a Good cam and piston swap will get you some upper rpm power.

Id reccomend a .430 lift cam/springs with a .20 over 11:1 piston.

In my opinion you should do both cam and piston at the same time. Your going to lose some bottom end with a good mid/top end cam. Going to a higher compression piston gives you some bottom end back.

Thanks.......the realators came with the warrior when I bought it.....great for everything but the sand so far.......pretty damn heavy!

yea mine are heavy too. They have that steel kevlar belt in them or something if i recall. Im due for a new set of rears.

01 Raptor 660 rear shock

Finally got a 2001 Raptor 660 rear shock to put on my Warrior also. $125 at a Recycled Cycles here in N. Idaho. Looking forward to the travel and weight capacity difference ( I run in the 260lb range )

Latest posts

Back