What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love hearing **** like that. Good stuff. Its what its made for.

Hahaha. I smacked the frame on the ground landing a couple of jumps. Even with my Works dual rates set up for my +2 arms. Rode it so hard the axle nut on the TUSK +4 came loose. Climbed a good many hills, too.

installed the new black/yellow Spider SLR grips then sat and stared at it knowing that was as far as I was gonna get with it

Last edited:
gydy6ere.jpg
fresh wash and grease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying that the warrior plastics look like they could be shined up. So I made a suggestion.

Well thats just a negative comment. From the photos you have posted your plastics look the same way just saying

Last edited:
I wasn't meaning to be negative. :/
I was not trying to imply that they look bad either.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I am very proud of my predator and warrior they are not show pieces they get dirty muddy and so on trust me when I say they are well taken care of I learned a long time ago apperence does not make them run just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for a little over an hour ride with my dad today. Found some new trails to ride too. Got really muddy and had a lot of fun. I'll take the go pro next time.

I put a sign on one of them. It's looking for a new home. I finished this one and the mower. Fixing to restore the second.

Attachments

• DSC06573.jpg
    DSC06573.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC06569.jpg
    DSC06569.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back