What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tore the front end apart, pulled all upper and lower balljoints now just waiting for the new ones to arrive.

I installed a set of proarmor nerfs on a polaris 525 earlier today also

Sand blasted pegs in project warrior. Came ti the conclusion I need do retire working 2 jobs is killing my assignment lol
Need more hours a day to work on quads

Well when I get my license in a couple weeks here ill he able to come down and help out with the big boy statues a lot more often lol

@Thorrider05 Badass decal!!

I put my Denton steering stabilizer on, Cleaned the entire quad, getting it ready for the +2's. Got my 686 put up on stands as well started putting the Houser +2's on yesterday waiting on my ball joints to get here this week. Ordered a Lonestar axcalibur axle and rotor hub so no more tippin in turns, lol

Finished Frankensteins axle/carrier swap. New 14/38 Sprockets and bled rear brakes. Now with that done time to focus on Raptor some more.

took the warrior down to bare frame getting ready to send the frame to a local shop for sand blast and powder coat just not sure on what color to do it yet. also a good time to clean and replace bearings and install grease fittings.

Installed newer tie rods, and doing a final prep before my last race of the year.
Got some new rear brake pads im going to install later today aswell.

But the carb and switches off my pos grizzly 350 pretty cool having choke on handlebars!

Last edited:
I installed a powerbomb header pipe on my 01 that i made and i flushed and bleed the front brakes on my 88 and adjusted the foot brake pedal..

Installed front and rear brake lines and picked up my me tool chest. :)

IMG_20131226_141131_zps296241e3.jpg~original

Sits together nicely. :)
DSCN2075_zpsb1a10a92.jpg~original

Last edited:
Took off rear fender stickers and the residue with WD-40. Charged the battery. Fixed my bent rims. Re-sealed the bead on a rear. Slime in all the tires.

Latest posts

Back