What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to ride a lil tonight. Get to put wheel bearings in the front next :)

I through roost on mine for about 15 minutes. I'm now running NO air box, with an outerwears on a K&N, and had to drill out a main LAREGER then a 235 for it to run right!

Walked around my 350 plotting what to do next after I get my a arms, Ordered a few parts for my 660, And shipped parts out to Drknight77.

a6agesen.jpg
va4yja4a.jpg
9udy9u6a.jpg
me6azyve.jpg
da9ugate.jpg

Did some more work on the widow figured out how to mount the head lights cut the stock mounts for the grab bar built custom ones for the 450 grab bar led light bar re evaluated my seat setup building a new one Sunday since my sisters wedding is tommorrow got my 450 light housing wired and put together and also got sparkys parts boxed for shipment

The other day...

Re-routed my rear differential vent to the handlebars (that I didn't even know I had). Also re-routed the carb vent to the handlebars. Helps in the deep water we have been going through. I've been having to change the diff fluid way too often.

It's the next best thing to snorkeling.

I'm starting to think I'm on the wrong forum here :D

I love you guys but I'm starting to get more ballsy with my friends that have quads like the Grizzlys and Arctic cats. I have taken to a love of mudding and traversing water! If anyone wants to see more vids I'm happy to share them in the video section.

Well its starting to get cold fast here fast, Greased all my zerks and Tried to get all the burnt mud off my header from years of neglect. The front turned out alright but the middle is awful, Thought about buying some black DEI header wrap.

Got alot done to my quad in the time i was banned, new coil (orange one), hotcams stage1 cam, Pro Circuit T-4S Exhaust, had to put a 99 rear swingarm on due to the 87's being bent and cracked, MSR yz250 shifter, modded rear brake pedal to get it closer to the cases, made rock guards for my lights.

Thanks Geees and Alex for the info I will for sure give it a try, I really don't wanna spend the extra cash for a new header, so time to freshen this one up.

I wire wheel the big stuff and fine sand paper takes the rest of it VERY WELL!

I washed mine really good after a hard weekend of riding. Also, scored a BRAND NEW pair of WORKS dual rate set up for +2 arms for $300 shipped direct from WORKS!

Sand blasted pegs in project warrior. Came ti the conclusion I need do retire working 2 jobs is killing my assignment lol
Need more hours a day to work on quads

Back