What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to #5?? I hung my carrier and chain and tires. and had to take a little spin and try out all my winters efforts. Amazing difference! Thanks in large part to this place and you guys! Thanks are in order, totally different bike and when I get my plastics done and before and after shots you guys wont even recognize!!! But I still gotta fine tune, like I put the chain on from the other wheeler and its WAY too loose, gotta adjust the spring up or find a shee dogbone or something bc with my 240# and those big 25s, the muffler sits too close to the tires...and gotta R/R cam chain still too. What do you guys recommend for raising the ass end cheap besides what I mentioned?

Last edited:
ok man! I hear ya! How much difference is it? I am def. interested. gotta do something. i guess i forgot to factor that in...

Cleaned and rebuilt the carb and wow what a difference! Also picked up an 82 Honda atc 250r. Needs work but the engine is why I got it.

Cleaned and rebuilt the carb and wow what a difference! Also picked up an 82 Honda atc 250r. Needs work but the engine is why I got it.

Whats so special about the engine its air cooled and sprockets on opposite side and parts a a biatch to find.

They're fast, simple, can be made very fast and all I traded was 2 kart frames for it. The engine runs fine anyway the rest of it is what needs work.

Finished the Banshee shock upgrade, man what a difference.... Not even adjusted them at all and can tell a huge difference. My ass and back thanx whoever came up with this upgrade......

Scored a set of ITP black PC front rims from a customer today! Damn near mint too. Now just gotta figure out if im putten em on mine or hers!

Wired up some super bright red LED to the frame. Accent lights for night wheelin, which I do a ton of!

Rode it for 11 hrs yesterday, actually me and the ol lady straped on it for 11 hrs.. The new shee rear shock sure was nice dialed it up on hard never did bottom it out.. Tdy ordered new CDI wire plugs it was missing pretty bad at times yesterday, I hope it solves the problem..

Installed a twist throttle friday and got to ride it today. Big difference between the twist and thumb throttles, glad i did the swap.

I want to try this alot of ppl so don't do it thi

Depending on your riding style id say get it. I decided to get it after my race when my thumb went numb. this has happened to me when ive been out play riding but i could always slow down and relax, but not in a race. If youve ridin dirtbikes its not much of a difference and will adapt fairly quikly.

Depending on your riding style id say get it. I decided to get it after my race when my thumb went numb. this has happened to me when ive been out play riding but i could always slow down and relax, but not in a race. If youve ridin dirtbikes its not much of a difference and will adapt fairly quikly.

I do mostly trails . I feel you on your thumb getting numb happens to me alot but I'm scared I might twist that throttle into a tree lol

You like the 3 strech? What bars you running. I'm trying to decide if I want to do mine

Back