What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bkroll wanted me to post up some updated pics for him, heres what he did the past couple days: ltz heel guards, case saver, my custom shifter, and the ims footpegs
ResizedImage951362501587085_zpsa28f31bd.jpg

ResizedImage951362501220517_zps23961e31.jpg

Thanks Alex also put on new pro taper handle bars also pro taper guards, r1 clutch perch remounted indicator lights,parking brake delete and some other stuff. Just need some shock covers

you have an extra R1 clutch perch I have a brand new anadized aluminum shorty adjustable R1 lever but need the R1 perch for it

2013-03-03161214.jpg

yeah I have a identical brake lever coming too wonder if it will fit/work on the warrior master?

I dunno it may ill take a look at shop to see if they are similar

Also cut front plastics have extra set that bolt on for muddy rides

I flew most the way across Canada, 2000 nautical miles to deliver a stock YFM axle I'm giving to a fellow YFM350 board user 'Gus'. I only need to walk another mile from my hotel to ship it the last 50 miles to his place on Victoria island. I hope he pays me back for the lat bit of postage.

Gus it will be on the way in about an hour.

Enjoy the warm BC weather here I'm flying another 2000 miles home to my frozen Provence. Hope the axle works out for you.

Holy ****, you flew 2000 miles for that?

Holy ****, you flew 2000 miles for that?

I just happen to fly a heavy jet for a cargo airline and was going to be in the area any way. I brought the axle along to save Gus from having to pay more for shipping. It was only $20 for him, and he sent me that with PayPal.

Got the carb cleaned and put on partzilla and got the old oiil and filter out and ready for a friggin BACKORDERED (WTF:argh:) OIL FILTER!!! On the plus side the rappy clutch pull came in for the trail rig today! Pretty excited to get that on and carriers changed for the first poker run of the year! Its in WV and its 4/13/13 in Munday WV 26152...should ride up and represent (Be tired of hatfield by then anyway lol :tup: jk)! But everything is coming together gotta get that carrier tore out soon though!

I thought about mine........like I do everyday.

Really considering getting the frame PC'd since I have it almost bare right now. I need more time..... or more money so I didn't have to work so much then I'd have more time........

I flew most the way across Canada, 2000 nautical miles to deliver a stock YFM axle I'm giving to a fellow YFM350 board user 'Gus'. I only need to walk another mile from my hotel to ship it the last 50 miles to his place on Victoria island. I hope he pays me back for the lat bit of postage.

Gus it will be on the way in about an hour.

Enjoy the warm BC weather here I'm flying another 2000 miles home to my frozen Provence. Hope the axle works out for you.

All of this made me super happy. This forum rocks! :tup::tup::tup::nanner:

Latest posts

Back