What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my first runaway trailer yesterday on the highway, picked up a draft off a truck luckily a tire blew and it settled down before it flipped me

But spent the day with this bitch at a friends
E0BC1AA6-CFEA-40D0-A64E-A150B1F12FD2-2717-000001BF5684250D_zps0e04157c.jpg

Had my first runaway trailer yesterday on the highway, picked up a draft off a truck luckily a tire blew and it settled down before it flipped me

Damn beast that's some crazy **** glad your okay bro.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Nothing more scary then a fish tailing trailer. Well, maybe when you're doing 70+ and you cross that grooved pavement when DOT is doing road work. Hit that on a turn and you WILL do a lane change! Thank god I only have one tag-a-long. Everything else I have is a gooseneck.

But spent the day with this bitch at a friends
E0BC1AA6-CFEA-40D0-A64E-A150B1F12FD2-2717-000001BF5684250D_zps0e04157c.jpg

Oh no! Adds a level of difficulty when that trailer holds your BRAND NEW TOY!
Glad u and your stuff is ok dude.

ordered a new intake manifold the guy i bought it from had it covered in silicone and it just cracked even more plus it wouldn't idle unless choke is all the way on.
Until then I'll tear it up on my Blaster!

Put my new front bumper on. Slowly but surely coming along.
yju4aqy6.jpg
e3ejaguj.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I spent 4 hours ridding around lake Simcoe. I burnt $40 in gas riding around at the lake. I got it up to 86mph on GPS. I'm tired, my arms are killing me from holding on so tight. My god Yamaha builds amazing engines 6th gear at 12,000rpm mile after mile on snow that's as hard as ice almost no drag at all. I put about 180kms on my R6 warrior today, I only quit because I burnt all the fuel I had. I met a few other quads on the ice, big 1000cc BRP, a couple of built Banshees.

Just looked at it today, kinda depressing just waiting for the intake valve that was ordered at the same time as the exhaust valve and gaskets. Hell it looks like the Dynatek is gonna get here before the valve. As soon as the valve is here though and the head is at the shop, the motor is coming out. I will get some vid and pics along the way.

Doesn't count Hauler. Thread says, "what did you do to your quad today"? Not a couple days ago. lol

Also got my awesome YZF R1 CNC aluminum anodized Blue Shorty clutch lever for #5
just need the R1 clutch perch for it now

2013-03-03161214.jpg

Latest posts

Back