What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped the studded tires off and put the Razr II/Holeshots back on. Turns out o have a bit too much motor for the studded tires, I lost about 20% of the studs on the back tires. They are listed on Kijiji now for $300 including the yamaha rims.

Pulled myself out of mud again! And ordered a K&N air filter. Thinking about getting some wider tires that make the quad sit a bit lower. Might help me out of sticky situations.

I'm the only one here I think that has a utility but ride it like it's a sport! :D

Stared at it and wondered when the hell cyclepartswarehouse is gonna ship my Raptor 350 clutch pull parts.

I made that heffer walle run! And drive! Gotta fiddle with the idle but it runs! Haveto finish break in before I can stomp it, but it runs!

Absolutely nothing! But received my helmet today.
yba4a2e4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I swapped the studded tires off and put the Razr II/Holeshots back on. Turns out o have a bit too much motor for the studded tires, I lost about 20% of the studs on the back tires. They are listed on Kijiji now for $300 including the yamaha rims.
Hows your custom swinger holding up man? You haven't said to much about it since you got your quad back together....

got my piston and jug back and on,missing 2 dowel pins so i cant get the head on or itd be ready to run :mad:

That sucks. I scrapped an old 225dx 3 wheeler a couple years ago, and pulled the head and grabbed the dowls out of it. Good to have spares.

got the scoops installed!

IMG-20130220-WA0012.jpg
2013-02-20185019.jpg

IMG-20130220-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20130220-WA0013.jpg

and the new hand guards too!

IMG-20130220-WA0015.jpg

and in the process right now installing the new led headlights 1 of these are brighter than both stock lights and these only draw 36watts together half the wattage of the stock bulbs and twice as bright!

IMG-20130220-WA0017.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a basketcase second warrior....does that mean I have been bitten? ha

lights are on and AWESOME!!! oh yeah did I mention brite as ****!!

IMG-20130220-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20130220-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20130220-WA0019.jpg

And got the heated grips on the bars just need to run the harness tomorrow

IMG-20130221-WA0000.jpg

2013-02-21000750.jpg

Last edited:
Hows your custom swinger holding up man? You haven't said to much about it since you got your quad back together....

I haven't needed to think about the swing arm at all since I installed it. The only trouble I've had was the chain was resting on the lower roller guide even with my 200lb ass on the seat. It's because the adjuster moves the axle down an inch from the original warriors position. The 12-45 gearing give the chain a very wide splay so it touches the lower roller often.

I just cranked the rear shock down to lower the bike. I would have liked to have the bike super low for riding on the ice.

How is your bike coming along, have you put a swinger together yet?

How is your bike coming along, have you put a swinger together yet?

No man... I'm so fricken broke right now I don't know what to do with myself? Hopefully this spring I can get a few things going on it, but I'm just gonna try to roll with what I have till then. I just hope it holds together..

Finally got my shipping confirmation and tracking number from cyclepartswarehouse for my Raptor 350 clutch setup. Apparently the package is in some "inclement weather" right now in Mesquite, Texas. I'm sure my shipment will get delayed, especially considering a ton of the states in between Texas and Michigan are getting super shitty weather. Bad timing I suppose. I'll just have to wait for the silky smooth clutch pull a bit longer.

^^^^ been there! the storm is supposed to hit us tonight after midnight 3 to 6" expected.the wait sucks but it will be well worth it bro!

Latest posts

Back