What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed my new, one off upper a arms I made, and my new 12mm heavy duty allballs tie rods. Got my camber and toe set.

painting Hubs as we speek will post pics sometime tomorrow
oh yeah and installing my new Motion Pro clutch cable

Installed my 35w "xenon" white headlamps to replace the yellow 25w stock ones. Way brighter and I love the white color. I'd recommend it for anyone doing some night riding and wants a cheap upgrade without going through the hassle of installing new lights. just go on ebay.

got the newly aquired 700r in the shopusted it off and made it run, its as follows

06 700r raptor
gytr slip on
prodesign/k&n filter
gytr body skid, swing arm skid, and nerfs.
tust billet cap and pb block off
pro armor grab bar
bling star front bumper
and itp tires.

only real issue is that the right side lower a arm is tweeked pritty good. runs wicked though

I zipped tied a milk crate to the rear grab bar. Had to tackle a project in the woods. Easy fix for a tool box. Might stay on their as a beer carrier. LOL

I finished what I making for weston, go my bike back together (for good) and took it for a spin around the building :). Will be coming home tomorrow. Arms looked great riding it without the front fenders.

I know, isn't it great! Lol. Soon as weston gets it, he will send pics. Oh yeah, hauler and '00 WO YA! have both seen it.

Sorry man. I'm gunna wait for weston to post pics. Hauler and '00 new about it from the start. Besides, you'll be glad you waited to know what it is when you see pics. It'll blow you away.

ohh ****!!! I haven't laughed so hard in so long thanks 88 and of course Gen
I almost pissed myself oh wait almost forgot not possible lol

im setting here on the edge of my seat waiting on it and the other goodie in the box to get here already!!! all i got was a teaser cell picture!! GAH...

WTF lol We have been waitin forever lol this should have never made it into public chat so I wouldn't have to wait

Back