What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Jk lol I wish there was haha
When I know I'm not gonna ride it for awhile I stick the battery tender on it cause the battery is getting close to replacement time so for the last 3 weeks I've left the tender unhooked and the winch cable hasn't moved

All caused by the battery tender
I'm kinda bummed I was hoping the wolf was possessed!!

It sure ran great tonight though 25 degrees out seems like the temp it likes.
Not looking forward to Sunday - Tuesday next week suppose to be highs of -4 here

All checked and ready to ride for the Snow tomorrow in my area!! Finally got a snow storm on a day off! Winter snow has been nonexistent in the Hudson Valley so I'm pumped!

Have fun Jimmy!
As for me I'm taking the Wolf out on the lake for some much needed ice fishing in the morning

See now; that cool as hell Ed! Good luck- hope you catch something. My only experience with ice fishing is from that movie "grumpy old men"...haha.. Otherwise; I've never been.

24efba38943315bee305f30519e9ad3b.jpg

b277ee06571b30d1bc3ebfdd8a96cc48.jpg
47171f073b4651c9dce14875be8b0716.jpg

Took the Wolf out fishing sorry forgot to take pics of it off trailer flying around on the ice.
Had fun no bites but gonna go again in morning

Looks like it was a nice day at least. I'd give my pinky toe for a chance to ride up on that lake. No shot at doing anything close to that where I'm at. Take some pics today & good luck on round 2...

Couple little updates on the Wolf
Added a new billet aluminum blue anodized throttle cover and I just got a billet blue anodized brake rez cover today for it
c07cbb7fc4fa242a35359fbd4dace88e.jpg
1122a526ba1790bd1a12f22cbad3270e.jpg

Still need to install the brake rez cover

Thanks guys slow and steady it'll keep getting better.
Having a bit of a scare right now health wise it's not positive yet still more follow up blood test tomorrow that will take a week to show any results then will know further some time next Thursday if or if not it is what the preliminary diagnosis of Leukemia if it ends up being the next step will be a bone marrow biopsy to determine what type Leukemia and how far long it is.
But was told today by Dr not to worry if it turns out it is Leukemia it is manageable with a pill now with a very high success rate so I guess there's hope
Still scary as hell to be told you could have Leukemia

I'm trying Pat.
On a good note I just won a set of 4 Titan 589 M/T 28 X 9 - 12 tires on ebay for $215 shipped
For the Wolf

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424032338259.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424032338259.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 15
Back