What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been pondering with lowering the Z a couple inches just seems a little too tall in the suspension area I think it would make it more stable just gotta figure out how to drop the rear a couple " front I can install my 660 front shocks that should drop the front an inch or 2

Dropped off one of my cylinders to get bored for the new piston. Hopefully can have it back and installed before my race this weekend.

I thought you were messing with Thorrider. Lol
That sucks.
Wish I could help you out.

I don't wanna but just having a real hard time right now and the blazer is getting to the point of not being reliable to get me to my dialysis treatments

just getting old(93) falling apart due to rust, burning oil
she never leaves me stranded but it's only a matter of time she's kinda like a ticking time bomb right now

Yeah well i got called in by some people to the cops for riding "reckless" and "too fast for the conditions"
First of all i was on my land!
Second of all the "conditions" are dry ground and sunny at the moment. Yeah im kinda pissed at the dumbass that called me in.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

@Thorider did you extend your crankcase hose when you installed the filter? I put a crankcase filter on mine and have no place to mount it.

ejybehah.jpg

.38 rear sprocket 13 front sprocket or 15 front sprocket new chain on its way and still on the hunt for a adjustable cam sprocket to tune my megacycle in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Thorider did you extend your crankcase hose when you installed the filter? I put a crankcase filter on mine and have no place to mount it.

Nope, stock hose with a filter on it. I had it attached to the stock air box i cut up with zip-ties. Now that im going to remove the box i'll just tie the hose up to the frame. If you want i can take pics tomorrow of it when i finish putting it all together.

Back