What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CJ I got some nice HMF stickers if you need them,

Liking all these pics fellers!!!

well they give you two stickers in the box but they are pretty thin looking. if you have something better id love to have em. i think im going to put one under each fender

CJ I got some nice decals, They are from 07 to 09 hard to find these anymore. I don't care one bit to send you some. They are clear vinyl and are thick, If you look at the bottom of the pic you can see some of them. Any certain color you want?

ah yes i remember this pic. i do wish i had some green on my bike but its just not how the bike is. blue and black is what ive been shooting for. there doesn't happen to be a cfm sticker around is there?

Geeess I got some FLY racing decals, I can send them with BK's biggun stickers.

CJ I got 2 small black and blue HMF's and a few big silvers and big greens, They are about 4 inches long 2 1/2 inches high.

Damn right they are, Ive never owned one but have rode my buddies KFX400 and Z's and they are wicked for a 400, Believe it or not he placed 3rd overall at our local XC event last year out of 135. And they was 450's,660's and 700's in his class.

Mine was pretty fast too. Just didn't like the tippy feeling. Wheelie machine for sure. Looks and sounds super sweet bro.

Geeess I got some FLY racing decals, I can send them with BK's biggun stickers.

CJ I got 2 small black and blue HMF's and a few big silvers and big greens, They are about 4 inches long 2 1/2 inches high.

ill take the small black and blues and whatever you have closest to black with the larger ones. oh yeah if you have any more of those pro tapers you sent me before. they started coming off.

I can send you the small blue HMF's and some Silver and black large HMF's. I don't think I got anymore Protaper decals, Maybe 1 if I do its yours. I sent Thoriders out today and 2 other packages for members, I gotta ship a few more parts out tomorrow so I can send them then.

Put some grease into the front end grease fittings. There's 6 on mine and they each took quite a bit.

Back