What aftermarket lights do you recommend ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might be able to affix the front part of the light case to them you'll just have to see when ya get em

Yeah you got a point. i could put holes in the case to get air threw it so the heat thing wouldnt be a problem? Do you think that would work?

as long as they can vent the heat good or you'll burn em up I was thinkin just the fronts of the cages and leave the backs open

IMAG0980_20130314212303168_zps10b61cd9.jpg
i wanna keep this mean look lol

I think i get what you are saying. But i gotta get some cash before i do anything. My idea is

Put Drill holes where each L.E.D is . Leave the back of the headlight case off n while im riding it will be lots of wind threw the lights

If this doesnt work i can just order a new set of lights off ebay lol

Well, I took my quad to a mx track n the bulbs came out n wouldnt pop back in. So i took the thing that holds the lights in off. So i put four little l.e.ds in there and they werent bright enough .

wait, you are talking to drill out holes on the light lense l that you would be installing? i wouldnt do that if that is what you mean. what you could do is take the OEM housing apart and take the guts out, install the new light inside of it, and cut slots in that back of the OEM housing to let airflow to the fins.

Yeah , I don't know what they are called stock light thingy. So gutting it will make it work? I would really like to do that. I've gotten alot of completments from people are atv riding areas thanks to :Beastlywarrior for giving me the idea. ha

yeah if you take the reflector out of the stock lights im sure you could make the LED lights to fit in there. it would look stock except a few slots cut out in the back of the lights.

haha, Im gonna take my lights off next time i get a chance n look at them haa. I don't care about what the back looks like ill be the only one seeing it when im riding!
Oh btw someone told me to sell my warrior because they were ****. How many times have you heard this? I love my warrior so its not going anywhere

Yeah, That's what i said. I've put my warrior threw hell n its still a strong horse

2kwarr has been running them since he got his quad, they're actually good and only $18

I've had multiple "wal mart Lights" on all my cars and trucks and they don't last a year if that either the lenses crack or the seal breaks and the lense falls off so if they can't handle being on a car they sure as hell aren't gonna last a day on a quad imo just going from personal experience Beastly

Latest posts

Back